April 7, 2020
We understand that now can be a stressful time. We have come up with helpful tips for those that are working remotely due to COVID-19.
- Establish your new routine
- Wake up at the same time each day, being working at a set time. This will help give you a sense of normalcy in feeling like a regular workday
- Carve out a workspace for yourself
- Find the spot in your home to make your new workspace
- Take some breaks
- Throughout the day, get up and move around a little, we don’t realize how often we do so at the office! Pet your animals, get a snack, or walk around the house. Make sure to take a lunch break!
- Try to minimize your distractions
- It’s tempting to want to turn on the TV while you’re working from home! Make sure your distractions are minimal as possible
- Keep in contact with co-workers
- Talk to your teammates! Communicating daily will help keep you all social (distancing!)
- Get outside
- A literal change of scenery. Take a walk around the block, round your backyard, or just sit outside after your workday for some fresh air!