Since 1999, Premium Mortgage Corporation has been providing residential mortgages across New York State and beyond, offering competitive interest rates and a wide variety of loan programs to fit the needs of homebuyers. Headquartered in Rochester, we have 12 offices and are licensed in New York, Florida, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Texas, and Nebraska. As a mortgage lender, our number one goal is for every customer to feel comfortable, informed, and well taken care of. After all, a mortgage isn’t just a transaction to us. It's a partnership for life.
We accomplish this level of customer satisfaction by employing top tier talent—all of whom take part in our employee engagement program called the Premium Experience. This program allows our team members to live out our core values, while supporting them with opportunities for professional and personal growth. With hundreds of team members living out the Premium Experience every day, they are the driving force in making Premium Mortgage Corporation a leading lender in the communities we serve.
See how we became Rochester’s fastest growing company in 2021.
- #1 Fastest Growing Company - Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce (10 appearances)
- #2 Mortgage Lender - Buffalo Business First (9 appearances)
- #2 Mortgage Lender - Rochester Business Journal (9 appearances)
- #4 Veteran-Owned Business - Rochester Business Journal (8 appearances)
- #1 Mortgage Lender - Rochester Business Journal Reader Rankings (3 appearances)
- #48 Fast Track Companies - Buffalo Business First
- Rochester’s Choice - Democrat & Chronicle (7 appearances)
- Top Workplaces - D&C Digital (5 appearances)
- Best Places to Work - Buffalo Business First (2 appearances)
- Silver Lender of the Year - USDA Rural Development
- Brick by Brick Awards: New office - Buffalo Business First
- Green Brighton Business Award - Brighton Chamber of Commerce
- Power 30 Honoree: Banking and Finance - Rochester Business Journal
- Chairman Award - Boys & Girls Clubs of Rochester
- Jeremiah Milbank Society Induction - Boys & Girls Clubs of Rochester
- Buffalo 612’: Honoring WNY’s C-Level Executives - Buffalo Business First
- Finalist and Honorable Mention - AMA Pinnacle Awards
- Buzz Award Finalist: Best of the Web - Rochester Business Journal
- Elite Sales & Marketing: Pauline Johnson - Sales & Marketing Executives