The Constellation Brands-Marvin Sands Performing Arts Center (CMAC) has released their 2018 summer line up. Keep reading tofind out what performers are coming to Canandaigua this summer.
For anyone who is not familiar with this venue, it's an amphitheater located in upstate New York with a capacity of 5,000 in covered seats and 10,000 in lawn seating.
Image via cmacevents.com
Premium Mortgage has an agreement with CMAC to rent outcollapsible camp chairs to concert attendees. Dubbed "Chairs for Charity", concertgoers can donate $5 to the selected charity of the night. In return, they borrow acomfortable and lightweight camp chair to relax in during the concert. These chairs can be rented at 2 different locations for your convenience. You can find them at Premium'sTiny House, located near the general admission entrance or on the grass before the VIP entrance.
The Chairs for Charity rental stations are run by a Premium Mortgage Loan Officer, local real estate agent, and a Premium Mortgage marketing staff member. The charity is selected by the local real estate agent helping out that night. This means the charity changes each concert. Premium Mortgage matches all donations, doubling all donations.
Side note: chairs are offered to guests with lawn seats. Don't need a chair but want to donate? Premium accepts all donations!
Tiny House by General Admission
By VIP Entrance
- John Fogerty // ZZ Top: Saturday, June 23
- Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds: Tuesday, June 26
- Roger Daltrey: Saturday, June 30
- Red, White, and Boom!: Saturday, July 7
- Keith Urban: Sunday, July 8
- Tedeschi Trucks Band: Tuesday, July 10
- Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit and Brandi Carlile: Friday, July 20
- Phil Lesh and The Terrapin Family Band: Saturday, July 21
- Arctic Monkeys: Wednesday, July 25
- Sturgill Simpson: Thursday, July 26
- David Byrne: Sunday, August 5
- The Piano Guys: Wednesday, August 8
- Alan Jackson: Friday, August 10
- Earth, Wind and Fire: Wednesday, August 29
- Steve Martin and Martin Short: Friday, August 31
About Premium Mortgage
Headquartered in Rochester, New York,Premium Mortgage Corporationserves residential real estate markets across upstate New York, Florida, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, PennsylvaniaandOhio. Since opening in 1999, the company has grown to over 100 employees and attributes its success to matching mortgage financing to individual clients' needs, while also giving excellent customer service to real estate agents in the community. For ongoing mortgage news, please visit: www.premiummortgage.com and follow Premium onFacebook,Twitter, andInstagram.