Location: All Locations
- Intake/distribution/manage marketing projects utilizing Workfront software
- Work directly with members of Marketing and Sales teams
- Update/maintain contact lists
- General office tasks such as filing, preparing mailings
- Help with other department tasks as necessary
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; and nothing in this herein restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
The following qualification are required of the Marketing Administrator
- A college degree is preferred but not required
- Marketing 1 year preferred
- Must be flexible and able to handle last minute changes and working with many different personalities.
- Project Coordination/Management.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Graphic design and Blogging skills a plus.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
The following equipment is used daily by the Marketing Administrator and provided by Premium Mortgage Corporation.
- Desk Phone
- Computer & Cloud based software
The Marketing Administrator is primarily in an office setting and may be exposed to outdoor conditions.
The working conditions are classified as medium work:
- Medium work – Involves lifting of no more than 50 pounds at a time with frequent lifting or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds. At times this position will require walking and/or standing for long periods of time.
The following is a description of the physical requirements on a daily basis for the Marketing Administrator. While performing the duties of the job the employee is regularly expected to:
- Stoop or kneel
- Repetitive motion
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.