Location: All Locations
The Graphic Designer I will be responsible for completing the following job duties.
- Layouts for flyers, brochures, postcards, emails, social media, etc.
- Majority of work will be done using templates but creative work will also be sprinkled in.
- Maintain/organize projects and folder structure.
- Print, cut, fold, package projects and mailers.
- Help with other general marketing tasks, including events.
- Other tasks as needed.
- Training as needed
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; and nothing in this herein restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
The following qualification are required of the Graphic Designer I
- A college degree is preferred but not required
- 1-3 years experience/ability
- Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Google Forms, Sheets, Docs
- Not necessary, but encouraged skills/software: WordPress, Animation, Video, Teams, Zoom, Social Media, Blogging, Events
- Must be able to handle last minute changes in work
- Give and receive constructive criticism
- Customer service
- Time management
- Written & Verbal communication
- Team player
- Detail orientated
- Problem solving
- Independent Judgement
The following equipment is used daily by the Graphic Designer I and provided by Premium Mortgage Corporation.
- Desk Phone
- Computer & Cloud based software
The Graphic Designer I is primarily in an office setting and may be exposed to outdoor conditions.
The working conditions are classified as medium work:
- Medium work – Involves lifting of no more than 50 pounds at a time with frequent lifting or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds. At times this position will require walking and/or standing for long periods of time.
The following is a description of the physical requirements on a daily basis for the Graphic Designer I. While performing the duties of the job the employee is regularly expected to:
- Stoop or kneel
- Repetitive motion
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.