July 28, 2017
Premium Mortgage has made an agreement with CMAC to rent out camp chairs to concert attendees at dubbed "Chairs For Charity", concert attendees can donate $5 to charity and in return will borrow a collapsible camp chair to relax in during the concert. The charity changes each concert night as a different local real estate agent will be able to choose their own organization for the night. Premium Mortgage will match all donations for each concert, doubling all donations.
Some charities Premium has donated to in the past:
- American Diabetes Association
- Boys &Girls Club of Rochester
- Boys &Girls Club of Syracuse
- Breast Cancer Coalition of Rochester
- Gay Alliance of the Genesee Valley
- Golisano Children's Hospital
- IAC Kids
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Lollypop Farm
- Multiple Sclerosis Society
- National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
- Pluta Cancer Center Foundation
- Ronald McDonald House
- Serenity House Hospice Care of Victor
- Veterans Outreach Center Inc.
- YMCA of Greater Rochester
Is there a charity you wish could be selected for Chairs for Charity? Let us know by leaving a comment below!
About Premium Mortgage
Headquartered in Rochester, New York, Premium Mortgage Corporation serves residential real estate markets across upstate New York, Florida, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and Ohio. Since opening in 1999, the company has grown to over 100 employees and attributes its success to matching mortgage financing to individual clients' needs, while also giving excellent customer service to real estate agents in the community. For ongoing mortgage news, please visit: www.premiummortgage.com and follow Premium on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.