Location: All Locations
Primary Function: Responsible for obtaining, processing and reviewing all required loan documentation in compliance with company's established deadlines.
Work hours: 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
- Reviews all documentation necessary for loan approval for accuracy, completeness, and tracks all data in origination software.
- Quickly and efficiently answers questions from consumer throughout the mortgage process.
- Stays up to date on changing rules and regulations pertaining to conventional and government-insured mortgages.
- Processes verifications for credit items, including, but not limited to: employment, asset information, rental history, credit reports, etc.
- Works closely with underwriting and closing departments to ensure the quality of loan file flow.
- A college degree with four years related experience and/or training. A combination of equivalent education and experience is acceptable.
- Strong written and verbal skills with the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers, employees, and vendors.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Computer skills pertaining to the basic use of personal computer, email, word processing, and spreadsheets.
- Ability to work on a team and multiple department teams.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Time management skills
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place