Premium Mortgage – Abstract Express Reimbursement Promotion
PURCHASE OF ABSTRACT FROM ABSTRACT EXPRESS IS NECESSARY TO ENTER AND/OR WIN. MULTIPLE PURCHASES WILL INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OBTAINING FINANCING FROM PREMIUM MORTGAGE IS NOT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Eligibility: The Premium Mortgage – Abstract Express Reimbursement Promotion (“Promotion”) is open to egal residents of the United States, 18 years of age and older at the time of entry. Employees and directors of Premium Mortgage Corporation and/or Abstract Express (“Sponsor”) or any of its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, advertising, promotion, or production agencies (and their respective IRS dependants, immediate family members and individuals residing in their same household) are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. By participating, all entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules (“Rules”).2. To Enter: During the Entry Period (defined below) purchase a property abstract from Abstract Express. All purchases from within the first to the last day of each month will be pooled for that month’s drawing.
Obtaining financing through Premium Mortgage is not required to enter the Promotion.
- Entry Period: This Promotion begins at 9:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on 02/01/2017 and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on 12/31/2017 (“Entry Period”). Drawings will be held each month for entries received from February through December 2017.
- Drawing and Notification: One (1) winner will be selected from a pool of entrants in a random drawing to be held on or about the 10th day of each month, from among all eligible entries received. Judges’ decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. The potential winner will be notified using the contact information in that person’s abstract purchase. Potential winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where legal). Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner if any requested document is not returned within five (5) days after initial notification is sent to winner, or if prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
- Prize: One (11) Grand Prizes are available: Full rebate of cost of property abstract from Abstract Express. Abstract Express is a licensed subsidiary of Premium Mortgage .
There is no substitution for any prize or any portion thereof. The prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. Any difference between advertised and actual values will not be awarded. The prize winner is solely responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes related to any prize and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in these Official Rules.
- Conditions Of Participation/Release of Liability: By entering you agree that: (a) Sponsor, Premium Mortgage Corporation and Abstract Express, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, licensors, licensees, distributors, retailers and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and you release and hold harmless the Released Parties for any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of or inability to use any prize or from participation or inability to participate in this Promotion, including any Promotion related activity, and under no circumstances, including negligence, shall any of the Released Parties be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from participation in the Promotion or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize, (b) Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for failure to supply a prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any severe weather, hurricane, flood, fire, war, transportation interruption of any kind, or any other cause beyond their control, (c) except where legally prohibited, winners grant (and agrees to confirm in writing) permission for the Released Parties and those acting under their authority to use his/her name, photograph, voice, statements and/or likeness, for advertising, trade and/or publicity purposes without additional compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including, without limitation, on the Internet, without notice, review or approval, (d) if any prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Rules, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion, (e) noncompliance with any of the foregoing may result in disqualification and awarding of prize to an alternate winner as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor.7. General: No responsibility is assumed for (a) any damage to an entrant’s computer system or mobile device which is occasioned by accessing the Website or otherwise participating in the Promotion; (b) any computer system, mobile phone, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays; (c) incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, or stolen, or entries or prize notifications; (d) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, websites, or other connections; (e) miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, mobile phone or cable transmissions; (f) any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or (g) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information.
Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Promotion or any website, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified, and Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such entrant’s eligibility. Should any portion of the Promotion be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion, and select winner from entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion, and assumes no responsibility for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission, communications line failure, technical failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized use of any technology used in connection with this Promotion. In the event of a dispute about the identity of an entrant, each entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. Any use of macro, automatic, programmed, robotic, or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and entrants using such methods will be disqualified.
By participating, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (b) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Promotion, but in no event attorney’s fees; (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (d) these Rules and all disputes shall be governed by the internal laws of the state of New York, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, any disputes shall be resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts in the state of New York and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts and waive any objection thereto.
- Official Rules and Winner Name: For an additional copy of these Official Rules or the name of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Premium Mortgage – Abstract Express Reimbursement Promotion, Premium Mortgage, 2541 Monroe Ave., Rochester, NY 14618. Requests must be received by [1/29/2018].
- Sponsor: Premium Mortgage, 2541 Monroe Ave., Rochester, NY 14618.